This past week has also been spent on adjusting a CloudFormer template. As such, my current expectation for my billing list is that it will be quite low. The only expenses that should have occurred, are the AD-DS CloudFormation template (description link here) that I ran again, and the charge from the successful build of the CloudFormer template’s stack.
When looking at my billing list for my account, only two services have been used; EC2, and KMS. Upon further inspection, I have determined that the KMS charge is from an encryption key set in US-East region, which is not related to the AD-DS build.
The EC2 billing report is as follows:
I input this data, as well as last weeks data, in order to grasp a greater understanding of what charges have been incurred.
It appears that this past week has been less expensive than the one prior. This reduced charge is found within the EBS service specifics, which still contains the carry-over charges from the DinoStore volumes that I recently deleted. Hence, my first EBS budget isn’t exclusive to the AD-DS project charges and needs to be adjusted.
The adjusted AD-DS Budget Sheet is below, where the fee discrepancy has been resolved using the information from the ‘Budget Update: 14/05/2017‘, which contains my last reference to the DinoStore EBS volumes.
I am unsure of the $0.19 difference in the General Purpose SSD (gp2) provisioned storage expense for the two dates, but may be able to verify whether this expense difference could be considered outlying with my next budget report.